Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Get Your Blog Discovered; Quick Tips

Search engine optimization (SEO) is very important for your blog page.   Here is a few BizTips To help you get started..

1. When you post , be sure to take time and enter keywords and phrases; that will help search engines find your blog posts.

2. Must Must make keywords visible on your page.

3.Promote your Blog on your other Social Media sites.  It really helps to use all your social media sites to cross promote..
Last,.,...,.,.,. get your thinking cap on and start blogging.....


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Including keywords it so important to get yourself up in the search ratings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keywords and cross-promotion are both very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jackie...cross promotion is definitely a way to get in front of a bigger audience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good tips here. I would love to see an example of a blog post with key words. I think this is where I could get better at blogging, I tag all of my post but I am not sure if this is really the same thing as citing key words. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips for getting your blog found.

    ReplyDelete